Saturday 24 November 2012

Teddy Bear Times

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all having a great start to the weekend :)  My copy of Teddy Bear Times arrived today and I am so so pleased to say that the front cover bear is my Olly, all wrapped up for winter in his knitted hat & scarf (kindly knitted by my Mum as I can't knit lol).  Here he is .......



I am also very pleased to say that Lucy Lou, my very girly bear, also made an appearance in the Artist Gallery.  She really didn't want to be missed out :)


And lastly you got the chance to read about the goings on in my workroom in the 'My Workroom' section.  As you may see by the pictures it is very tidy BUT if you could look now it is very very different as it may be a little more messy lol :)


I am so excited to see my bears in print and owe a big big thank you to everyone at Teddy Bear Times and to everyone who has given one of my bears a lovely home ....... THANK YOU :)

Hugs
Paula xx

No comments:

Post a Comment